Anyway, here's the rules. You. . .yes you, the one reading this. . . are officially tagged and now you have to answer all of the question (truthfully!!) on your blog. Got it? Great! Let's get started.
1. Let's start out easy. Favorite color?
You could learn this in any conversation. Deep red.
2. Favorite book genre?
Christian Romance. ;)
3. Describe your dream house.
Big. Three story, Historical/Victorian house with red shutters and a big, bay window. I would want the outside to be painted white. Really, that's all I want.
4. Which of your characters (if you write) or someone else's characters (if you don't) do you identify most with?
Marc Barrington of Endangered, currently being written by me. He seems a bit like me, in a way.
5. Who is your hero? Why?
Jesus. He saved my life.
6. Now it gets a little harder. What is one major thing you dream of accomplishing in your lifetime?Like Becki, I want to get children and teens excited about reading again. I find it sad that a few hundred years ago, some women (and children) weren't allowed to read and had to sneak books everywhere they went. Now that those people are allowed to read, they want nothing to do with it.
7. Which quirk annoys your best friend most?
Well, I have three of those, but they all love me ^_^ Well, I don't know. You'd have to ask them.
8. Would you consider yourself more of a leader or a follower?
I'm, for the most part, a leader. It kind of comes naturally when you're the oldest child of seven.
9. What's an idiosyncrasy that drives you crazy?
Um, well I don't know if you would call this a "idiosyncrasy " but I hate it when my little siblings act like they are my parents. -_- It drives me crazy.
10. If you won a million dollars on a game show, what's the first thing you'd do with the money?
I'd do something nice for my family and put the rest of the money in a savings account.
11. A little easier, now. Which Disney/Pixar character was your favorite?
Um, this may sound ridiculous, but Lady from Lady and the Tramp.
Don't ask me why!!! I guess it's because she's so pretty and I've wanted a Cocker Spaniel ever since I watched that movie when I was, like, three.
13. 3 people in your life it would almost kill you to lose?
And THIS is what I might have to kill Becki over.
1: Anybody in my life. I love my family, I love my friends, if I lost any of them, I would be heartbroken for life.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Wherever the Fearsome Foursome (we) are going to meet! We haven't decided yet, so I can't say where. Other than that, Lancaster County, PA.
15. If you could change your accent, what would you change it to?
I don't really have an accent (even though I live in the south), so I think I'd make it full-time Southern-Belle accent. Either that, or French. :P
16. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
Hmm, maybe I'd know how to control my temper?
17. What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Read, write, and *DING DING DING* My favorite thing to do is talk to my friends. ^_^
18. Something you did out of obligation recently that you would rather not have done?
I don't remember anything like that. I probably did something, but what? Oh, yeah! This. :P
19. If you were stranded on a desert island (if you're stranded, how is there a desert there?) What five things would you bring?
Well, I'd bring the Fearsome Foursome (for company and entertainment), lots of food, my computer, books, and. . . . chocolate. I can't live without chocolate.
20. One random thing about yourself.
Um, I like Trixie Belden books better than Nancy Drew books. That's about as random as I get. :P
Thanks, Becki! I answered your questions without making a fool of myself! :P